Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cool stuff going on


BELLY BUTTON PEIRCE!

BELLY BELLY BELLY

heh heh. I wanted a pink belly button ring, but this was the only blingie ring available. (and it matched my nail polish at the time.)









Also, I uploaded some new videos on my youtube page. (subscribe or friend me peeps.)

http://youtu.be/JaDuw6e5z3A

It was such a weird phenomenon. Just one UFO shaped cloud in the entire sky, with non-stop lightning. It was like the cloud was statically charged or something. I mean, I'm sure it's not unique or anything, but it was nothing I've ever seen before.

That same night I saved a snapping turtle. It was in the middle of the road and my mom almost ran him over. It was pitch black out and it was just by luck she thought it was a large rock and as we passed him I noticed that he was a big turtle. Snapping turtles are scary cause they can take off your finger. They have long enough necks that they can reach around and get you even if you come from behind.

Luckily this one must have known what I was trying to do, cause instead of rounding on me and trying to bite as they normally do, when I tapped his tushy he bolted across the road. I chased him into the swampy brush and he disappeared. I didn't know turtles could move that fast... but I was happy cause he's safe where he belongs. In the pond and out off the road. I really wanted to get a pic, but I left my phone in the car.

The strange thing is, my brother and his wife took the babies on a car ride, and came across another large snapping turtle earlier in the day. talk about coincidence. 



1 comment:

  1. Really belly button peirce look beautiful. Now i am in waiting when you upload new videos on you tube page.....
    Christmas bingo

    ReplyDelete