Sunday, July 3, 2011

So Kawaii!



Hey all, Andrea here! (I suppose it would be since this is my blog. lol)

I had to show you a pic of this adorable little guy I found when I was tanning on my deck today.

I'm not 100% sure what he is... but after some online research I THINK he's a Viceroy Butterfly Caterpillar. Whatever he is, he's so adorable. He had like this piggy nose, and if you turned him on his back and tickled his tummy he'd flip over. I wanted to keep him sooooooo bad... but he'd have a better chance of survival in his natural habitat with plenty of fresh air and plenty of natural food.

Somehow he found his way up onto my deck, so I brought him down and put him under the deck. It's safe because there is grass and fallen leaves under the deck, it's not in the direct heat of the sun, and birds don't tend to sneak under there. So fingers crossed he'll grow into a gorgeous butterfly.

But tell me this lil' guy isn't ADORABLE!!




Here he is just hanging around. (click on the picture to see a bigger version. He's just so cutsie wootsie)















This just cries "Rub my belly"! so kawaii!














Here he is crawling around.

Man I wanted to keep him so bad he was sooooo adorable!







Anyhoo. That's it for now. Back to getting a tan.

  <-- before I got sunburned. LOL Actually, this pic is just about 2 years old. taken before I moved from my old house. I lost that bikini in the move. Made me sad, it was my second favorite bathing suit next to this cute one-piece I have now.) ANYHOO. Neither here nor there. (I'm chatty tonight cause I've had a bit too much coffee.)

coffee, Coffee, COFFEE. HA

Speaking of sunburn...

If you read the blog about my vacation, you probably saw this one already. Believe it or not, it's been almost 2 weeks and I'm still sunburned, although its slowly turning to tan. I just wish I was wearing my bathing suit cause my tan lines are weird at the moment. hard to explain. I had the start of tan lines from being at the beach in my bathing suit, but then I got sunburned while wearing this dress, which gave me different tan lines over the tan lines I started. I'm tanning to fix it, but I worry about too much sun. I should just use fake bake tanning cream. but anyway. Again, I'm rambling.

(lack of sleep last night, hot, and too much caffeine.) ha




No comments:

Post a Comment