Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank God for Gackt




Andrea here again. All I wanted to say is Thank God for GACKT. GACKT is a Japanese singer I'm a big fan of. He was the first J-Rocker I ever heard, and was the main thing that turned me into a J-Rock fan. If it wasn't for Gackt, my radio station, "J-Rock us! Radio" wouldn't even exist. (http://www.live365.com/stations/aravyndra)

His music has helped me through tough times, pulled me through bad times, and celebrated good times with me.

His music transcends the language barrier. Even if you don't know how to speak Japanese, even if you don't understand the lyrics... you still "know" what he's trying to say through his music.

he is an amazing musician, talented to the point of brilliant. I was just listening to one of his songs while driving around and thought I would just say something. =^_^=


No comments:

Post a Comment