Sunday, January 16, 2011

I think my dogs are spoiled



My dogs get home cooked dinner and breakfasts. They don't eat dog food. They only way they'll eat dog food is if it's the pricier high quality canned food, and covered in bacon bits. But it can't be the cheaper bacon flavored bits... they have to be the $2.50 a small packet worth of the REAL bacon bacon bits... and they DO know the difference.

Just like when I give them cheese as a treat or to give them their meds if they have to take a pill for any reason. it has to be Kraft American singles cheese. If it's not the Kraft brand, they will spit it out and stare at you with this look of... "seriously? you want me to eat that?"

They have a special ice-cream made specially for dogs. My dogs won't touch it, but they will eat a child sized vanilla ice-cream cone from Dairy Queen (cone and all). And it has to be dairy queen. I got them a cone at McDonald's once when it was really hot outside, and they wanted nothing to do with it.

They sleep in bed with me... but they can't JUST sleep in the bed... they have to have their own blankets folded at the bottom of the bed for them to snuggle into. And it can't be just any blanket. It has to be the fuzzy kind. I even bought expensive dog beds for $70 each thinking they'd like them since they were soft and fluffy. I sold them at a rummage for $5 each.

They can't go outside in the cold without their booties and sweaters, and they've never had to stay in a kennel. When I go on vacation I take them with me and stay at pet friendly hotels.

2x a year they get professional photos taken at a photography studio... I have TWO scrapbooks of pictures of my dogs. (going on 3).

I'd like to say my dogs are well trained, but something tells me they have ME trained. but they're worth it. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment